Connecticut Bankruptcy Lawyer
Experienced Connecticut Attorney for Bankruptcy Law
Filing for bankruptcy is never an easy decision. Often, it comes after a job loss, medical problems, or family crises, such as divorce. At Advanced Bankruptcy Legal Services, Attorney Charles A. Maglieri helps Connecticut residents and small business owners decide if bankruptcy is the right choice for them.
Contact Attorney Charles A. Maglieri at Advanced Bankruptcy Legal Services for a bankruptcy evaluation. Call 860-541-5407 (Bloomfield Office) or 860-952-3674 (Marlborough Office) or send an e-mail message.
Since 1981 the Law Offices of Charles A. Maglieri have helped people move past the creditor threats and financial challenges of debt through filing for bankruptcy or completing non-bankruptcy workouts. If you, your family or your business is in financial difficulty, contact Attorney Maglieri. He offers services such as:
- The Means Test: Determining your eligibility to file for consumer bankruptcy.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy : Receiving a fresh start and protecting your future income through debt discharge.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy : Creating a payment plan to resolve your debts in a timely manner.
- Non-bankruptcy Workouts : Resolving your debts without filing for bankruptcy.
- Real Estate : Protecting your home from creditor foreclosure or bankruptcy-related selling and buying of homes.
- Small Business Bankruptcy : Managing personal liability for the debts of your failed small business.
- Corporate Insolvency Law: Closing your small businesses without bankruptcy or other financial implications.
A member of numerous professional organizations, ranging from Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section of the Connecticut Bar Association to the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Attorney Maglieri is up to date with the frequent changes to the law. From his decade-long stint teaching law at the college level, to his current role educating other bankruptcy attorneys, he has demonstrated his ability to make law understandable to non-specialists and specialists alike.
When the weight of debt becomes too much, Advanced Bankruptcy Legal Services can help you deal with the threats of foreclosure, repossession, garnished wages and lawsuits. With offices in Bloomfield the firm serves the state of Connecticut. Call or e-mail to schedule a free consultation. For more information on Bankruptcy in Connecticut, click here: http://www.ctb.uscourts.gov/